Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Special Guest : Huusje


Everyone who visits The Mousepad, and is from Holland, should know him. He is a legend on the subject of Dutch celebrity, and international celebrity feet. Ever asked to see a well known female tv-star, singer, or actress' feet  on the Mousepad forum? Chances are big Huusje replied. With about 12 years of collecting feet pics, you can rely on him to have at least a magazine scan from 10 years ago, or an exclusive photo bought straight from the photographer.  

Ever wondered about this person and what drives him? FeetXpress arranged an interview with him!

Huusje, thanks for the interview !



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name, age, where are you from?
Huusje, 38, born, raised and living in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.

At what age did you notice you had a foot fetish?
I was 13... Wow, that must be the 25th anniversary of my foot fetish this year!!!

What is your first foot fetish experience?
At school, at the age of 13, I found out I had a special interest in female feet. In the classroom I pretended that I was sleeping on my school table, with my head between my arms. In fact, I was glancing underneath the table behind me, staring at my classmate S. who was dangling with her bare feet in her shoes.

Funny thing to mention: I haven't seen S. ever since I left school. But last year in July, I was enjoying the weather at a sidewalk cafe in Eindhoven with my mom, when I noticed that S. was sitting two tables next to me. She didn't recognize me. As if time repeated, she was dangling with her bare feet again! This time she wore flip flops. I was in heaven!

What kind of feet photo's do you like the most? (The pose, candid, soles, toes?)
First, I have to say that my fetish is not mainly a sexual thing. A lot of people think it is. Yes, bare feet can really turn me on during sex, but this hobby/fetish/collection is more about the sensual thing about feet, the beauty of it and the visual aspect. Being curious how the feet of a certain acquaintance or celebrity look like. And of course the collecting aspect, which I will tell you more of, later in this interview.

About the kind of feet that I like most. Initially, I only liked the tops of the feet with the toes. I preferred the so called flex pose, when the foot makes a nice S-shape. I still find that extremely sexy! Since a few years, I love the soles as well, but mainly when they're wrinkled (C-shape). Mostly, gymnasts and synchronized swimmers make those particular poses that I like so much. Those are really awesome, I think!

"Mostly, gymnasts and synchronized swimmers make those particular poses that I like so much. Those are really awesome, I think!"

You are a well known person on different (foot) forums in Holland, why is this ?
I spend a lot of time exercising my hobby, my fetish, my collection. Besides, I'm pretty enthousiastic about it. And I like to share a lot! When I buy a magazine and scan some nice pictures from it, I love to share them immediately. So I post pictures on a regular base and that is why a lot of people know me. I also show my love for feet on various non-foot female celebrity forums, like Mokkels.nl and Mokkelboulevard.nl. At thoses sites, people know me pretty much as well. I feel respected and accepted with my fetish. And that feels really good!

How much time a week do you spend on the internet on forums / collecting feet pics?
Oh, that must sound hilarious when I tell you! Some days I make only three or four hours exercising my hobby, but every now and then I make even 12 hours a day. I really love it!

You have a great collection of celebrity feet, both Dutch as international, when did you start building this collection?
Thanks! I started building my collecting in 2000. So that makes 12 years of collecting now.

How do you acquire most of your collection?
I get my pics and vids from everywhere. Internet, of course, with The Mousepad, the great forum I visit daily and Wikifeet, the inexhaustible archive of female celebrity feet. But I search various sites regularly for pictures. I also get my scans from magazines that I buy on a regular base and I also buy digital pictures of Dutch celebrities from photo agencies and independent photographers.

Some examples from Huusje's Dutch celebrity collection: Yvon Jaspers (left), Katja Schuurman (right)

Can you tell us more about that?
Some pictures are not commonly available to most people. Photo agencies and independent photographers sell their photos to magazines and websites. But some agencies and photographers also sell their digital images to private individuals like me. I bought various pictures at several agencies. From a nice Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen shoes close-up to a very rare Lousewies van der Laan (Dutch politician) open shoe picture. Prices range from € 7,50 to € 30,- for each individual photo.
I even managed to buy some hi-res digital pictures from some independent photographers. But they're even more expensive. I think it will astonish people when I confess how much money I paid for these pics... I bought a very fine hi-res digital picture of a barefoot Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation) from a photographer and I paid him 100 euros for it. Can it be more extreme? Uh, yeah. I bought 57 slides from a well known Dutch photographer of singer Nadja Nooijen (Dutch all girl band Close II You). Nadja used to be one of my so called 'holy grails', a woman from whom I would very much like to have foot picture of. I paid the man 500 euros for the slides. I scanned them and I nowadays am very proud of a 1,5 x 1 meter size poster of Nadja that is hanging on my bedroom wall. Unfortunately, I cannot share these pictures that I'm talking of, because I made a deal with the phptographers and the agencies that I don't share the pics online. And I keep my promise.

Some examples of Huusje's celebrity feet collection. Miljuschka Wizenhausen (left), Suze Mens (right)

Is it about collecting, or the feet?
Actually, it is about both. Yes, I am a collector. And I love structuring my collection. But I only collect pictures and vids from women that I like and that I know. Sometimes I have to disappoint people because I do not have any pictures of a certain celebrity that I don't know. You know, I don't watch TV, so I'm not so much into these new celebrities like Miley Cyrus or Lauren Verster. I have an archive that I manage in Frontpage. It even used to be a wesbite, some ten years ago. I got the site offline after I was sewed for 10.000 Dutch guilders (approx. 4.000 euros) by a photo agency for posting pictures from their site. I didn't make money with my site, so I didn't pay after all. I collect 25 pictures of each celebrity. As I mentioned, it's not only about collecting, but also about the feet. I collect the 25 most beautiful pictures. That is: what I call beautiful. For example: I have only a few common straight sole pictures in my archive, that other people would really love.

Huusje has an archive that he manages in Frontpage. This is how the entry of Dutch singer Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation) looks like. At the left side there are thumbnails that open in the main window.

Any series/photo's you are particularly proud of?
Oh yeah! Verona! In June 2011, the well-known Dutch gymnast Verona van de Leur mentioned on her website that people could buy a photo shoot from her. I asked Verona if she would cooperate in doing a foot shoot. She agreed and -based on the date and time on the picture data- already within one hour after we made the agreement, she had made the first picture of the shoot! 

Dutch gymnast Verona van de Leur, after her sport career she started to model, and do some webcam work.

That was really amazing! But the shoot itself amazed me even more. I sent Verona 20 pictures of foot pose pics that I wanted her to copy. Some pictures of a full body and some close-up poses. It turned out to be an astonishing set! Such a great quality and resolution. She allowed me to share these pics, which I loved to.


For the exclusive photo shoot of Dutch gymnast Verona van de Leur, Huusje sent in some example photo's (left side) for Verona to copy (right side).

If you could choose any celebrity whose feet you could have in your collection, who would it be?
I have a few. I still dream of my first holy grail, which is Dutch TV personality Anniko van Santen. I bought three digital pics from a photo agency of Anniko in very open shoes at the wedding of Yolanthe Cabau van Kasbergen and soccer player Wesley Sneijder. But hopefully, there will be some barefoot pictures of her in the future. Some other 'grails': Dutch celebrities like Margreet Spijker, Marceline Schopman, Tineke Verburg, Arantxa Rus and Betje Koolhaas. International celebs: queen Rania of Jordan (!!!), Amanda Bearse, Sam Brown, BBC's Mishal Husain and Swedish drummer Martina Axén from Drain S.T.H.

High on Huusje's wishlist: feet photo's of Dutch celebrities Anniko van Santen (left) and Margreet Spijker (right)

Top ranking on Huusje's international whislist : queen Rania of Jordan (left) and BBC's Mishal Husain (right)

Did you ever got any personal response from celebrities about you wanting to see their feet?
Unfortunately not. Only two persons I asked for some foot pictures: Anniko van Santen and Mariska Hulscher. I sent them a mail, but unfortunately they didn't reply on it. 

FeetXpress is not only about feet, but also about music/lifestyle. What is your favorite music/band/album?
I am very much into symphonic/hard/prog rock/metal. Bands: Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Rush and Ayreon, a Dutch prog rock concept by Arjen Lucassen who managed to get Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden), James LaBrie (Dream Theater) and Sharon den Adel (Within Temptation) to sing for him.

Some of the music Huusje likes is  Pink Floyd, and Ayreon, a Dutch progressive rock concept by Arjen Lucassen.

What do you think of this site?
Your site looks great! I like to see when people are really enthousiast about their foot fetish. And so are you. As I mentioned earlier in this interview, I am mainly interested in celebrity's feet. Maybe you can promote some more Dutch celebrities on your site. And it would be great to cooperate with you in the future as it comes to writing celebs and ask for foot pics. Keep up the good work!

Check out Huusje's photoshoot with Dutch gymnast Verona van de Leur here !

2 comments:

  1. huusje is the MAN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! He managed to get one from a model and the foot pics are great too. Many people wanted to know how to become a foot fetish model, but it won't be possible if they don't have a beautiful foot.

    ReplyDelete