Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Message from Karina


"Hi dear readers and friends of feetXpress!

Well it's me again, Karina. You maybe saw some pictures of my feet here and maybe you know me from my Foot-Blog.
I think FeetXpress here is doing a great job establishing a new and interesting blog about feet and we are also planning to do some things together in the future.

But I think I should not talk so much. 

Here is an exclusive 16 picture preview of my latest photoshooting just for you, all the feetXpress readers. Ok, sooner or later I will show these pictures (and many many more from that session) on my blog too. But you at FeetXpress are the first to see it. I really hope you enjoy the pictures. 

And if you like them, please write some comments and visit my blog too!

Kisses from Karina"



 






3 comments:

  1. Hi, my dear feetXpress readers. If you are wondering when these and many more pictures from that session will be on my blog. I will show them in early november.
    Because now I started my Halloween-Weekend

    Kisses,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete