Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Special Guest: Karina

For over a year Karina is running a great original footblog. This good looking, 26 year old girl from Germany knows how to please an internet audience looking for feet. Her site looks great, and is updated regularly. For myself I can say that I am a frequent visitor of her site, as well as her deviantArt account, where she has a lot of photos of her beatiful feet!



A week ago Karina made some time to answer some questions for FeetXpress, and even send in some exclusive photos, which you will find at the bottom of this post! Enjoy!


Karina, thanks!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name, age, where are you from?
Karina, 26, from Munich, Germany (Shoesize 41 EU)


How did you got the idea of showing your feet to the world? You ever had a boyfriend interested in feet for example?
I always had a weakness for beautiful feet. But I never thought that people would like my feet. I took my first pictures when I bought my first digital camera. I just wanted to have a look at my feet from different angles than I normally see them. But then I also was curious what others would say about my feet and I began to show my first pictures in a German Foot Forum. To my surprise people liked my feet and so I made more pictures. That was five years ago. Before I started my footblog I showed my pictures on MySpace for a while. But I always wanted to do my thing and to have a place of my own. So since November 2009 you can see me at Karina's Foot Blog. But I do not only show my feet. I like to talk about foot related topics and show things I like.No I never had a footloving boyfriend yet.


Are you yourself attracted to female, or even male feet? 
Female feet. Male feet rarely look so beautiful.


When walking in the streets at summertime for example, are you more aware of people gazing at your feet now that you have this site?I do not know if it is because of my site, but I am aware that a lot of men look at my (or other girl's) feet. And I look too. So i think it is very strange that it is not generally accepted yet to find feet attractive. I would say that much more people love feet but are to shy to admit that.


After you posted a picture showing your face on your site, did you get recognized on the street?
No, not yet. But sometimes it is an interesting thought that some people I interact with in real life might know my feet from the web. Or maybe someone really recognized me, but was to shy to ask? Who knows?
But it is not really my wish  to get recognized on the streets. That is why the picture on my blog is so small.


Will there be more face pics coming, or do you keep it with just this one?
I only did this one, because people wanted to know how I look like. I want to keep my internet activities and my private life separated. And I do not want to get in trouble, because of the things I do on the internet. I hope that most will understand that.


Your site has been around for more than a year, do you have any tips for this site ?
Try to fill your blog with unique original stuff, like pictures you personally made. I think most people visit foot related sites mainly because of pictures. But you also should write articles. Or look for girls who show their feet on the internet and make interviews with them (like this one).Ok, I also show things I found on the internet but most of the time I try to bring them in a different context. For example my celebrity specials focus on a special theme like a television show or an award show etc. And I noticed that people like it if I talk a bit about the things I show. And you also have to know that most people on the internet are too lazy to write comments. So do not give up even when you get not so many reactions.


What do you think of this site (FeetXpress)? 
Your site is very new, so I cannot say so much about it. I also do not know what you are planning for the future.  I like it so far and I will check it regularly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  
  

  
  


6 comments:

  1. i've been a fan of Karina's for a while now.
    Absolutely love her feet and the fact that she does so much to please her fans.

    Being a footlover myself, i hope for your sake this blog gets more attention and takes off the way Karina's has. As long as Karina does some more pics for you, you've got a regular visitor in me :)

    Best of luck man.

    Maximus_i_am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina is a real nice person to talk to also!

    I hope she wants to make more photo's for this weblog of course, but she has also her own to take care of, which I could understand. Anyway, it's very cool to have someone like her on your site!

    Thanks for your comment btw, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found the one and only German Foot - Queen in the World Wide Web !!
    And I wish ya very much Luck with your Blog !!

    The Vice- Admin of the German Forum where Karina schows her Fett 4 the very first Time, a long Time ago !!
    Greetz
    DSL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karina.... beautifull feet and pretty girl...
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all that you liked this interview with me.
    It was a pleasure for me to be on this blog.

    ReplyDelete